A technological company that develops products using innovative technologies. By focusing on safety, cost-effectiveness and usability,
we provide solutions that unlock the truly enormous potential of unmanned aviation.
Founded in 2018, ABRAHAM TECHNOLOGY is a global company with in-depth expertise in the aviation industry, state regulation, and technology. The mission of ABRAHAM TECHNOLOGY is to unlock the business and social potential of the unmanned aviation market. The leading aviation industry experts are working towards this goal. These are the experts who have created national air navigation systems, airspace control systems, unique technologies, and solutions for the aviation industry.
Creating new value for the state, business, and citizens by unlocking the potential of the unmanned aviation market.
The unmanned aviation industry market has enormous potential.
The most important elements of this market are:
Urban Air Mobility, an effective and secure air transport system for passengers and cargo using automated unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) at low altitudes* in cities and suburban areas.
As reported by Morgan Stanley in Flying Car and Autonomous Aircraft Research. Jan 2019, this segment is expected to grow up to $1.5 trillion by 2040.
Advanced Air Mobility, the extension of the Urban Air Mobility concept based on UAV use scenarios going beyond the urban and suburban environments, such as:
– Transportation between cities
– Public and commercial services outside cities
– Safe use of private UAVs outside cities
– Other UAV use scenarios outside cities and suburbs
The following tasks must be solved to unlock the potential of this market:
– Creating and launching a full-scale secure infrastructure for the UAV flight control system
– Resolving all the issues of state regulation of UAV flights
– Improving the process capabilities of the key system components (“drones”, navigation systems, communications, etc.)
– Public acceptance of UAV technologies and new UAV-based services, in particular, in terms of safety, environmental protection, etc.
– Providing economic benefits for the new market players
Solution: we believe that, in order to solve the above problems and “launch” a large-scale unmanned aviation market, we must
– Build it as an open Ecosystem bringing a variety of players together…
– …by creating and launching a “platform” for this Ecosystem based on the state-of-the-art UTM* system;
– Make its architecture and design initially compatible with the key manned aviation technologies (which will ensure compliance with the regulator’s requirements, safe flights, data reliability, and other parameters essential for launching the entire system).
The company has a Board of Chief Designers.
The company’s Science and Engineering Board has been in place since summer 2020 to ensure interaction with government authorities, scientific institutes, and other organizations.